Children and animals are photographed SEPARATELY and then put together in the image by digital manipulation.
- Children are photographed in my studio with parents present, against backdrops I have hand-painted
- Animals are photographed at a separate time. They are live and may be photographed in my studio, at zoos, aquariums, wildlife parks, and in the wild on travel trips I have taken. The appropriate property releases will be obtained for all privately owned animals.
Based on the work I created for my successful FRPS panel, this work aims to capture the personality of the children and animals, showing them interacting as if they were really in the same space. I will create painterly, fantastical images that would look to the children as if they could be real. All images are composites.
This work can, of course, be done for adults too!
A PROJECT ANIMALIA session includes:
- Consultation to discuss animal choice, styling and concept
- 30 minute – 1 hour session, as it suits the subject
- One 11×14 Fine Art Mounted & Framed Print of your choice, from those shown at your viewing session