Timeless. Focussing on the expression, the authentic and the relationship.
Suitable for child portraits, families or multi-generational shoots
SESSION FEE £95
Products start at £395
The following apply to all shoots:
- 30 minute – 1 hour session, as it suits the subject
- A phone or Skype consultation session to prepare for your shoot
- 2 weeks later, you will be invited back to the studio for a portrait viewing of 15-30 images, which you can choose to buy
- No products (printed or digital) are included in the session price. Please see prices below
- An option to book professional hair and make-up, to make your shoot extra special. Please ask for further details.
Please note all studio shoots are in my garden studio in Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire unless otherwise arranged.
Looking for an ON LOCATION SESSION? Choose this if you would like me to come to your home or to do a shoot somewhere wild like the woodland or the coast…
YOUR PRINT VIEWING
- At your viewing session, you can choose from one of the Fine Art Mount collections, or from any of my Art Frames
- A high resolution digital copy is given with each printed image
- Payment at viewing session. Payment plans available on request
FINE ART PRESENTATION
FINE ART MOUNTS | Starting at £395 for five mounted prints. A high resolution digital copy is given with each printed image. Archival matte images (7″x10″), mounted beautifully in snow white mounts (11″x14″). Beautiful grey canvas presentation boxes are included for 10 or more mounts. Prints are printed individually and hand assessed in my studio to ensure the highest quality and truest representation of the art.
ART FRAMES | Starting at £395. Highest quality framed prints with natural wooden frames in solid oak, ash, black or white painted. A high resolution digital copy is given with each printed image.
“Ria’s attention to detail in the preparation and execution of the photo shoot was absolutely spot on. The make up, hair styling and studio made for the perfect shoot, I am so pleased with the images. Is it difficult to choose from the vast selection of fantastic images, Ria is an extremely talented photographer. I am thrilled to have such stunning pictures of both Emily and mum, it is fantastic to have so many beautifully composed pictures of the most important people in my life. Obtaining a photo of the three generations together has been an aspiration of mine for ages, I am so happy that Ria captured the images so beautifully.” – Sarah